Now this is what it's all about!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Fishing Stories

#1: Now this is what it's all about! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm
    —
For fathers day, my youngest son (Noah) bought me a fishing license. Tonight I decided to introduce my baby girl (Aleah, aka ARZ2001) to the fine sport of fishing. No introduction needed! My little girl out fished Dad the first time she ever cast a line, I could not believe it Smile That little rubber worm was bringing in small mouth Bass left & right. In a matter of and hour, she hooked more then a dozen, to my 5! Needless to say, she is hooked for life and I am going to have a fun summer fishing with her. Here are some pictures, I only managed to get two shots of fish she caught on my phone, that's why they may look a little screwed up.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Now this is what it's all about! Author: ron4560Location: Baton Rouge,La PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 pm
    —
Something else she beats you at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#3: Re: Now this is what it's all about! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 pm
    —
Ha freakin ha Ron! Someday she will smoke you Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#4: Re: Now this is what it's all about! Author: RutMasterLocation: West Virginia PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:37 pm
    —
Good one Ron!! Laughing  Laughing

#5: Re: Now this is what it's all about! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:57 pm
    —
just keep her away from shooting the hawks!!! Laughing

#6: Re: Now this is what it's all about! Author: RickLocation: Elizabethton TN PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:47 am
    —
Thast some good looking bass

hagadoo.com -> Fishing Stories

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1