HAGADOO.COM IS BACK! (Please Read)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

#1: HAGADOO.COM IS BACK! (Please Read) Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:55 pm
    —
First let me start by saying their is a God and he does answer prayers. Smile

FROM ALL OUR MEMBERS HERE, THE ADMINS, & STAFF, WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO JOHNNY! HE IS THE ONE SOLELY FOR FIGURING IT ALL OUT AND BRINGING IT BACK TO LIFE, THANK YOU AGAIN JOHNNY. Very Happy

I would also like to thank Trulight for initially helping out, thanks Sam Smile

And I would like to thank Magnum1973 for putting up with all my phone calls at all hours of the day and emails I sent him, Thank You for being patient with me.

Now about the site. There are issues with the site. I am currently trying to figure them out & learn "a new way" of doing things. Our site will sit static for a week or so until I can get reorganized. The team hunt results will probably never be posted. A lot of that info & emails were lost when the site was attacked.

The legend will happen, but IDK when Sad

Our weekly hunts will resume soooooooon, exactly when, IDK Sad  Once again I have to figure out & access areas of the site to retrieve info as it comes in.
Please post problems you find in the thread Magnum started.

Please be patient as we start our rebuilding process all over again Smile  

Last edited by REZ325 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: HAGADOO.COM IS BACK! (Please Read) Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 am
    —
Test

hagadoo.com -> Site Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1