Branded Blacktail Buck!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Bragging Room

#1: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:41 am
    —
Woot!

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: LuckyLocation: Florence,AZ full time now PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:04 pm
    —
Kalliee @ Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 am wrote:
Woot!

Get registered or Log in

You go Girl !!!

#3: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm
    —
Nice one!

#4: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:31 pm
    —
Luck be a Lady tonight!

#5: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 am
    —
Impressive - congrats Kalliee!

#6: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: (SWE)SHFila4Location: Hudiksvall (Sweden) PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:51 pm
    —
Nice  

#7: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:55 pm
    —
I think we have a new RARE MASTER Razz  way to go girl Very Happy  Very Happy

#8: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm
    —
Quote:
I think we have a new RARE MASTER   way to go girl    

Maybe not--- have you forgotten to add in the Mickey factor?  Laughing

#9: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm
    —
momom @ Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:39 pm wrote:
Quote:
I think we have a new RARE MASTER   way to go girl    

Maybe not--- have you forgotten to add in the Mickey factor?  Laughing

hmmm Vic ain't to bad with the rares either Wink

#10: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 pm
    —
Quote:
hmmm Vic ain't to bad with the rares either

Said the self-admitted chief among the hot-loaders.....

Get registered or Log in

#11: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:11 am
    —
And whats wrong with Hot loading????????????????? You do see this sig under my name right     and besides that most of us can't hunt 14 to 16 hours a day because of work and family mattters so hot loading allows some like me to stand a chance against the 24/7 hunters

#12: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:38 pm
    —
If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand it.......

#13: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm
    —
Take it easy Kids we all have the right to play as we please jejejeejejej, and yes a Forgot the Elite Member of the LB CLUBLaughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#14: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:22 pm
    —
momom @ Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:38 pm wrote:
If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand it.......

Please enlighten me, I gotta hear this  Confused

#15: Re: Branded Blacktail Buck! Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 pm
    —
Quote:
And whats wrong with Hot loading

Gee, Vic, I never said there was.......did it hit a nerve?

Get registered or Log in

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Bragging Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2