Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Bragging Room

#1: Blonde Doe! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:43 pm
    —
My first blondey!

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

due to people not being able to see the red eyes i posted trophy room screenshot below.

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by Kalliee on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:53 pm
    —
Way to go Very Happy

#3: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm
    —
Thank you!

#4: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: JCTLocation: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm
    —
Bien Hecho, good one kalliee

#5: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:47 pm
    —
Mucho gracias!

#6: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: VicLocation: Danville,VA PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:00 pm
    —
see the red eyes now lori Wink

#7: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 am
    —
Please allow me to chime in. I was told this by one of the Beta testers for DH2005. I may misquote him or I may have misunderstood what he told me, but I will pass the jist of it onto you all. Blonde deers were never added to the game as a rare. They are a mistake in the games engine while trying to generate the deer. I was told what happens is the game tries to generate a Albino deer  & a regular deer at the same time, thus you get a Blonde. Because of this, your blonde deer can have a red eye or a normal eye. Others may have different views, opinions or theories, IDK? It kind of made sense to me, I've seen them both ways already.

#8: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:10 am
    —
That's what I thought as well...

#9: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: trulight PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 pm
    —
Well Ray, as far as I can tell at research of the skin textures in the game, there aren't any blond textures, so I believe your theory to be sound.

-Sam

#10: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: REZ325Location: Harrisburg, PA PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:40 pm
    —
trulight @ Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 pm wrote:
Well Ray, as far as I can tell at research of the skin textures in the game, there aren't any blond textures, so I believe your theory to be sound.

-Sam

Not my theory, was just told to me by one of the Beta testers in their discussions with SLS Smile , but thanks for looking into it and confirming it Smile

#11: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: (BGL)ABEL PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 pm
    —
Way to go!!!

#12: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: momomLocation: NE MO, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 am
    —
[
Quote:
see the red eyes now lori see the red eyes now lori

Geeze, if you're gonna get alll snarky Vic, at least spell it right

It's L-O-R-E

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#13: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: VidarLocation: ...somewhere at the west coast of Norway... PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 am
    —
Great mistake you caught there Kalliee! WTG!   Wink   Very Happy

#14: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: Kalliee PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:29 pm
    —
LMAO I thought it was Lori too! Wow guess I'm a bit slow! And thanks again all!

#15: Re: Blonde Doe! Author: DeerKillersLocation: Italy PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:07 am
    —
Nice, well done Very Happy

hagadoo.com -> DH2005 Bragging Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1