Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Back again... General Talk LRHUNTER 0 Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:08 pm
LRHUNTER View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 10 Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post

For sam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> DH2005 tips and tricks
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:43 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

NO I WOULD NOT RAY!! Like I said why do that when you know you can't be beat???????????? I could easlily go out and build a computer and max out a credit card and build a computer to do that,, but is this game worth all that trouble??????????????? come on give me a break Laughing I can't believe you think I'd stoop to that level!! I have been doing this for over 5 freaking years and have built up a great rep of being a great hunter and it has NEVER been not known how I hunt, me,, Jesse James and countless others have done it for years !! For you or anybody else to justify what the hell he is doing is beyond words in my eyes!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

At the end of the day, the Game is a game of chance, nothing is guaranteed. Sam's PC could blow up from pushing it to hard. anything can happen, you are just giving up because you felt you are beat with out even trying. Remember, winners never quit, and quitters never win Smile

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:51 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

what sam does in my eyes is just about as worse as using one of the mods that devrim has
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:53 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:50 pm wrote:
At the end of the day, the Game is a game of chance, nothing is guaranteed. Sam's PC could blow up from pushing it to hard. anything can happen, you are just giving up because you felt you are beat with out even trying. Remember, winners never quit, and quitters never win Smile

Let's think about this for a moment Ray...Hmmmm game of chance for me is reloading one game all night and his chance is reloading by his ss 10 freaking games at one time,, NOW YOU TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT!
Visit Evo-Install Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Vic @ Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:51 pm wrote:
what sam does in my eyes is just about as worse as using one of the mods that devrim has

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I do not see it that way.

Get registered or Log in
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

I'ts funny that lore and them have his back now back when he first got here they could not stand him because he was bragging how he could maniuplate the data files and such,, Lore called him a snake in the grass but now his Sh..does not stink!! PRICELESS,, and lore used to say you don't come into vic's house and talk to him like that or beat him,,,, MY MY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED HUH????

Last edited by Vic on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 pm wrote:
Vic @ Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:51 pm wrote:

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I do not see it that way.

open your eyes
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:01 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

So I guess it boils down to this,, If you are fine with sam doing that bs he is doing I will do lore dan and everybody else a favor and leave this site! I can get beat at other sites and have a f'ng chance atleast, I was  gd major reason why this site is still here and all you noobs have no clue the work over the years and the money I have invested in this site!!!!IM not gonna take shit from lore and dan and ruger,,,, who the hell are they to question me! Where were they when I was dropping a grand to help with objects for maps and such?
Visit Detailed Designs Today
momom

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:15 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

No, actually I called someone else a snake in the grass. If you are gonna quote me, get it right.  Shall I post some of your other things from TS?? That would certainly clear up what's what now, wouldn't it? I will leave that call in Ray's capable hands. As for you, Vic, LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!  I WILL NOT HOTLOAD.  Thank you, and good night.
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:33 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Vic

You really are careless with the Truth

I really cant Believe the way you are acting.

I have repeatedly stated my opposition to Sams Method,
I sent you Two private messages to assure you I did not hate you pesonally.
I also stated in the last one that you were an important part of the site and its history and told youI did not want you to give up your staff position and Twice  begged you to get on team speak and talk to me man to man.
You didnt bother to answer... although I saw you took my advice and deleted your posts (from the welcome Sam to Staff thread )saying you were resigning from staff.

Now you are again posting and telling every one that I want you gone?
If you didnt get My PMs or didnt bother to read them I can always post them on the forum for all to read.

I am sorry Vic.. I think you are a lost Cause.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dhunter000

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 am Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

I have been following this thread from the begining and now it is time for me to say something! First of all I am not taking sides with anyone on this subject. i have 2 custom built super gaming computers built to my specifications, a laptop and a desktop. I could do every thing talked about and probably would win nearly every week, but I choose not to because I was once a real life hunter who did not break any hunting laws and always tried to hunt by the regulations. In the real world I hunted long and hard and earned every buck I harvested, legally. That is why I hunt this game the way it was designed to be hunted. i fell 38ft out of a tree 5 years ago, broke my back, shattered my ankle and a few ribs. I am now disabled and unable to do the things that I once loved to do. If I cant win a tournament like I would hunt in real life then so be it! I will still enjoy trying. Smile
Dave
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
momom

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:34 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Quote:
lore used to say you don't come into vic's house and talk to him like that

I said to BLACK BART " You don't come into a man's house and talk to him like that". It  occured 2 days before he was banned for cheating. Yeah, he was out of line in what he said to you as he would have been regardless to whom he spoke in that manner.  IF YOU ARE GOING TO QUOTE ME GET IT RIGHT
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
Jimbo1952

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

All I can say is, it's a good thing this isn't real hunting or there would be a lot of dead bodies laying around. I mean come on guys we're not on the play ground at school anymore. Maybe it would be best if Hagadoo adopted a don't ask don't tell policy. Ray is the owner of the site and it is his decision what is cheating and what is not, not ours. And this is just my opinion ( since I'm a NOOB ) But if anyone disagrees with him then they should start their own site and make up their own rules... just a thought.
tc1232

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

whats reloading?
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

tc1232 @ Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm wrote:
whats reloading?

Its one method of hunting. Some like to stand hunt, others like to run & gun, some like to re-load. Reloading is popping into the map, looking around in 360 degrees, leave the map, then re-load, come back & do it again, over & over & over.

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  DH2005 tips and tricks All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: