Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Back again... General Talk LRHUNTER 0 Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:08 pm
LRHUNTER View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 10 Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post

For sam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> DH2005 tips and tricks
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

trulight @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 pm wrote:
HOW dare you compare me to that, i never changed the game IN ANY WAY.  
Your really reaching now, so basically what your saying is, if someone beats you they
are cheating even if their method was already approved.  JUST LIKE YOURS WAS WHEN YOU WERE WINNING.

lets see,, me reloading the game and you getting virtual machine software,, manipulating direct x and so forth and having to have a super computer,,, and me loading in spinning around and leaving.....who is reaching Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing and btw I have been hunting for 5 years or so and I have never had a problem with any hunter so try again on that point your trying to make buddy of mine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
trulight

blank.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Thanks for your insights Vic, they are really appreciated, and i'll take them into consideration.
Have a nice night.

-Sam

Need Photography Work Done, and I'm in your area?
Sam Ives Photography

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

I am not protecting him

I have said that in my opinion You are both wrong.

There is no room for the ordinary ' want to have fun and have a chance' player who wants to play and enjoy the game
THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED.

Unless they are prepared to committ to a 24/7 there is no chance ...and at that point it is no longer fun.

You are both Diminishing the games enjoyment potential for other people.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by DanthemanBoone on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

dan if you wanna hunt like me and like my 6 year old son does you know how I do it,,,but you choose not too, now you tell me do you have a super computer, knowledge of virtual machine software and so forth,, come on man Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
Visit RealmDesignz Today
ron4560
Site Owner
Legend
Past Legend

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

trulight @ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 pm wrote:
HOW dare you compare me to that, i never changed the game IN ANY WAY.  
Your really reaching now, so basically what your saying is, if someone beats you they
are cheating even if their method was already approved.  JUST LIKE YOURS WAS WHEN YOU WERE WINNING.

Vic was beatable I did it myself 4 or 5 times Mickey did it 4 or 5 times  others did it a couple of times ,But you have an advantage so for over the rest us you are Unbeatable no matter how many hours we put in. I worked my a$$ off to get  to the Legend again and know how many hours it takes to win it! I felt the Joy like a small child who gets a A+ on his Math test when Ray posted the winner Dec2009 even more when my  Legend Trophy arrived (A child at Christmas )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You my friend will Never have that Feeling!!!!!!!!!!!

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by ron4560 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:10 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

exactly ron,, Sam is just trying to justify his bs lol!!! He is the one reaching big time!!!!!
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:20 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Truthfully Vic .. from the day you took me aside in Teamspeak and showed me how to hotload I knew it was never for me.
Everything about it is wrong and particularly as a mapmaker I felt that the very effort put into making a map was being treated with contempt.

So heres another way of looking at it.

The hours spent making a map and planning the degree of dificulty and loading the eye candy and all the little surprises to keep the map interesting.. is a complete waste of tme when someone turns it all down to low and never gets to see the map as it was meant to be.

If you can hunt a map for a week and never see the train running... What a sad state of affairs we have come to.

But the problem here is that you really dont care about anyone elses feelings do you? Just, Win, Win, Win

One of our legend hunters PM'd me about the map this week and told me he was hunting it on ultra simply out of respect for the art of mapmaking.

He may have lessened his chances of winning by doing that.. But that is the degree of appreciation he is prepared to show for other peoples efforts.

Sam has stated that he will stop doing what he is doing if the site management asks him to.
Are you prepared to do the same vic?

I think not.

Everyone I have asked says Hotloading has not been banned only because a ban cannot be effectively policed

So as long as you insist on your right to use your method  we must also allow Sam the right to use his.

So now stop Posting and get back on your computer and hotload. You wont win by wasting all this time crying!!

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Dan we all know you hate me and your on sam's side so whatever you say is so biased its not funny, stick to your map making  and your own business and I'll stay to my ok,, I don't jump on your threads calling you out so do me a favor and do the same for me,, btw way dan you attacked me on a personal level on the open thread so you should be banned right?????
Visit DFG-GAMING.COM Today
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:37 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Now you are being careless with the truth here Vic.
You climbed all over me about a question I asked Magnum  the last time this issue was discussed,
Check what I have said about Sams Method.. I disagree with it as stronly as I dissagree with yours.
I have an Opinion and I have the right to air it on the forums same as anyone else so long as I Behave in a gentlemanly Manner.

Get registered or Log in
momom

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 am Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

In my entire life I have never seen such POOR behavior and a total LACK of sportsmanship from a bunch of MEN..... 3 year old children, yes, but OMG.....

TAKE SOME GROW UP PILLS

It is plain as the nose on your collective faces: what he is doing may be technically wrong, and he believes he's doing it for the right reasons, but Sam beat you at your own game, and now you are upset?  For crying out loud, MAN UP!

You didn't give a rats a** about all the folks in the middle or lower end of the hunt roster as long as you won.  If the shoe fits, wear it.

All you can do is throw CRAP at each other??

How about suggestions to make all of this DRIVEL irrelevant?????

For instance:

1). You win one week, you sit out the next

2). Server Hunting--then NOBODY can cheat, and immediate permanent ban if you are so STUPID as to try it

3). Limit the hours per week any one person can hunt ON THE SERVER  and check the server logs to verify time of any kills turned in

Of course none of this is necessary

IF YOU ALL QUIT HOTLOADING

Exercise some INTEGRITY, HONESTY, GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP; These are the qualities that this site was founded on. NONE OF THESE QUALITIES  HAVE BEEN EVIDENCED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF POSTS TONIGHT.
jarh3ad

blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 am Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

he aint gonna quite hotloading cause all he cares about is winning which is sad cause your supposed too be  hagadoo staff and shouldnt be acting like that you might not care what people think of you vic but when you do that you make the whole site look bad

Get registered or Log in
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:18 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Hunters have the option if they so choose to hunt like me and most choose not too! People can't choose to hunt like sam that is the BIG difference, jarhead and lore I get beat all of the time and I have never complained so run that buy me again on how now I"m griping about it?? If sam was just reloading like me or JJ or others have done in the past then you would have never heard a word from me about it
Visit Evo-File Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Vic, I guess in a nut shell, (and I feel this is an accurate statement) if you had a strong PC like some of us & the knowledge of Sam, you too would be doing it also. This is why I will not step in & intervene. Now, lets say I out law reloading & super loading, and I had a crystal ball to check everyone, then you would be crying because people like Mickey can hunt 24/7 and you can't. You see this is a never ending dilemma. We should just be hunting for the enjoyment. If I tell Sam to stop, then I would also tell you to quit reloading. How do I monitor that?

Lore; I  like the current point system for qualifying into the Legend. Win one sit one out, might be a problem earning points for all the people that win every week. Also, I feel all the lower ranked hunters want to beat a top ranked hunter. No one wants to beat a middle of the road hunter, IMO. The problem currently with the server is Dverim, until I can find away to keep him from dropping our servers at will, this will not happen, sorry (But I do like the ideal) also, we would need multiply servers, just think when we were getting numbers in the twenties every week, not a lot of room on the map when its gets busy after the summer. About limiting the time a hunter can hunt, I have no way to monitor that, I would have to trust the word of the individual, and that is not looking all that bright theses days Wink Great suggestions, just problematic for us right now, to be continued......

Get registered or Log in
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

how can you compare what I do to sam??????????????????????? My freaking 6 year old son hunts like me,,, 100% of people can hunt like me,, now ray you tell me how many people can hunt like sam does????????? I have NO advantage over anybody whatsoever dude!! If you wanna hunt like sam you have to have for 1.. A supercomputer....2..great knowledge of computers and programs... I can't believe how you guys cannont see the huge difference and advantage of it! It's crazy and no I would never hunt like sam If I could because what fun is it knowing you can not be beat????? I get beat all the freaking time and that is a fact
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 pm Post subject: Re: For sam Reply with quote

Vic, that is not the point i am making, If YOU had a super computer, and if YOU had Sams knowledge, then YOU would be doing it also. Yes there is a huge difference, and you would be using it to YOUR advantage if you could. Vic stop reloading & Sam will stop super-loading, but then again, How to I monitor it?

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  DH2005 tips and tricks All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: