Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week 1/Biweekly #21 10-22 -11-5 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:51 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly # 20 10-8 -10-22 2:pm est. -10-22 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Back after 8 Years Introduce yourself MarkGS 4 Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 am
MarkGS View latest post
Hunt #18 Results 9-10 -9-24 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm
REZ325 View latest post
BiWeekly Hunt # 19 9-24 -10-08 2:00pm est. -10-08 1:00pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Moving House. General Talk DanthemanBoone 5 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 am
Jimbo1952 View latest post
Hunt #17 Results 8-27 - 9-10 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:28 pm
ron4560 View latest post

Friends and members of the site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Site Announcements
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnum1973

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 pm Post subject: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

Over the last few months I have been finding more and more difficult to dedicate myself to the site.  They are good reasons why but at the same time in my own mind I feel that I am neglecting the site and YOU as dedicated members deserve more.  
After a lot of thought I have decided to turn the site over to Ray.  He will be picking some new staff members to help him and ease the burden.  I have 100% confidence that he and the rest of the staff will be able to carry on the Hagadoo way.  I will still be around to help Ray when he breaks things  Laughing or if he needs a hand doing something to the site.  He will be making the final decisions on anything site related.  If you have any questions pertaining to the site, he is the man to ask.  I will still be browsing the forums when I get a chance.  So if you have any map making question feel free to ask and I will try to answer them.  Well that is if I can get to them before Dan answers them. Laughing

I wanted to give some thanks to some of the members who have been here from the beginning and gone through our growing pains.  Without you guys we wouldn't have been able to make this the best site on the net.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Mickey

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:42 pm Post subject: Re: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

Hope things work out for you MAG

Get registered or Log in
Vic
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm Post subject: Re: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

It was a fun ride Mag!!!!! Thanks for all of your years of dedication
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/Grrrrlacher
ron4560
Site Owner
Legend
Past Legend

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm Post subject: Re: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

Good Luck Mag and THANKS for all the time you put into the site to make it the BEST !!
A new business takes alot of hard work and time leaving very little time for pleasure that has
to be spread so thin.
You have put the site in Good hands with Ray,we all know he can do it !!
Thanks Again

Get registered or Log in
Visit RealmDesignz Today
Vidar

norway.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 am Post subject: Re: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

I hope you will have the time you need for your business but also to come around here often Adam.  This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I think this site are in good hands of the Kin.. I mean Ray.  Smile    You don't find anyone more dedicated to the site anywhere, except for yourself perhaps.

Thanks for the great work you put into the site past, present and future.  

Get registered or Log in
JCT

Location: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia right in the center of Southamerica
bolivia.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 pm Post subject: Re: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

Mag i been around a looong time like Mickey, Vic, and all the old guys like me, Txs a lot for all that you have done, and hope you make averything work in your end. Gracias Amigo que Dios te Bendiga mucho.

Juan Carlos (JCT)

Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 am Post subject: Re: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

Best wishes from me Mag
Will do my best to help with the map makers Questions. Dont go too far away though because I am not anywhere near as good at this as you.
Thanks for your help

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Battleriverman

canada.gif

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 pm Post subject: Re: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

Best of luck in your new endeavours Adam. I really appreciated your help whenever I asked for it . I haven't been able to hunt steady but have gotten to talk with some other members on line and have gotten to know them a bit and become friends. I'll be forever grateful for your map tutorial.  Take care ! Very Happy  Smile
Visit Evo-Hacks Today
Mr_Mule

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm Post subject: Re: Friends and members of the site. Reply with quote

Mag,Thanks for all your help and you & you experience will be missed!!!
Take care & good luck with everything you do. Smile

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Site Announcements All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: