Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Biweekly # 20 10-8 -10-22 2:pm est. -10-22 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:51 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Back after 8 Years Introduce yourself MarkGS 4 Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 am
MarkGS View latest post
Hunt #18 Results 9-10 -9-24 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm
REZ325 View latest post
BiWeekly Hunt # 19 9-24 -10-08 2:00pm est. -10-08 1:00pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Moving House. General Talk DanthemanBoone 5 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 am
Jimbo1952 View latest post
Hunt #17 Results 8-27 - 9-10 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:28 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Hunt # 18 9-10 2pm est - 9-24 est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 am
ron4560 View latest post

Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> General Talk
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
RutMaster

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:39 pm Post subject: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

I have shared this question with some of the folks I hunt with and am just curious on other opinions. If I switch from the profile which I have been building on DH05 to the download Pro profile would that be considered unethical? Although I enjoy building the profile I have to this point I'm curious to know if I can use one or the other depending on the hunt we are on. I obviously want the best advantage I can get, but I won't sacrifice my integrity amongst my fellow Hunters.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

outrider

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

ethics is like 'beauty', in the eyes of the beholder.  i used the downloaded pro profile and then went back to my own................didn't feel right, i didn't earn the points...............so now i watch mine, go up and down all the time......................... Very Happy

Get registered or Log in
Jesse James

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:25 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

Me too, last week my profile was only 135 most of the week. It doesn't matter if you have 160, doesn't make any difference at all.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Magnum1973

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:49 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

The only advantage to the your name.pro is if you don't like where you have your skill points, you can use yourname to put them where you want them without having to build up a new character.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
DeerKillers

italy.gif

votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:18 am Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

I agree with you all. The first time, 2 years ago, I downloaded the yourname.pro file, but the game wasn't funny. Now my score is between 140 and 150 every week.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
RutMaster

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:22 am Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

Thanks for the opinions guys, I respect them and have decided to just keep the profile I started with. DK and Jesse I'm surprised that your rating is only what you say....you guys are good hunters and I thought that they would be higher than that. I guess you don't get the points as easy as I thought. Mine is at 128 now and usually bounces between 130 and 123. I understand it's harder to maintain the points with the types of Hunts we have but it's all good. Thanks again and Happy Hunting !!

Get registered or Log in

Mossyback_Moe

usa.gif

votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:28 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

What most serious hunters do is build a profile to 160, save it to a folder, then if their profile in the game gets very low they can put a copy of it in the profiles folder. That way it's yours and you should have no question about ethics.
Many people will tell you that something is unethical, although they do the same thing themselves. It gives them an advantage over you....lol
Bottom line, don't believe everything you are told by someone competing against you and don't tell them everything you know. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch...

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
DeerKillers

italy.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

RutMaster @ Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm wrote:
Thanks for the opinions guys, I respect them and have decided to just keep the profile I started with. DK and Jesse I'm surprised that your rating is only what you say....you guys are good hunters and I thought that they would be higher than that. I guess you don't get the points as easy as I thought. Mine is at 128 now and usually bounces between 130 and 123. I understand it's harder to maintain the points with the types of Hunts we have but it's all good. Thanks again and Happy Hunting !!

There's a secret RutMaster... When I get bored, fawns are really a good prey. Very Happy And if I am very angry because I am really bored, most of the times I shoot everything is near to me LOL

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Visit DFG-GAMING.COM Today
RutMaster

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

Sound advice Mossy, Thanks!  DK..we all know these maps are loaded with Fawns!! Laughing  Laughing

Get registered or Log in

DeerKillers

italy.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Poor fawns!

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Mossyback_Moe

usa.gif

votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

I don't particularly like shooting does, let alone fawns. Perhaps if you are turned on by shooting fawns, lizards, raccoons, birds, or farm animals, you might want to consider psychiatric help.

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch...

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
DeerKillers

italy.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 pm Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

LOL Maybe your right Laughing
But I think that I am not the only one that shoots fawns and racoons when I am bored.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Visit Evo-File Today
BLACKBART

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:02 am Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

DeerKillers @ Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm wrote:
LOL Maybe your right Laughing
But I think that I am not the only one that shoots fawns and racoons when I am bored.

I shot my horse once but nothing happened! Very Happy
momom

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:44 am Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

I still check out the nearest body of water to see if it's stocked with anything bigger than minnows..... If I get bored enough, I'd bowshoot the minnows,...       mwahahaha ~she cackles evilly~ Twisted Evil
Geter

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 am Post subject: Re: Building a Hunter Profile vs your name Pro download Reply with quote

I usally feel like shooting does, when im practicing.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  General Talk All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: