Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun #3 /BiWeekly 11-19 - 2:00 pm est. - 12-3 2:00 pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 7 Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:13 am
cowboy View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm
Vic View latest post
PM's General Talk REZ325 1 Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Results Topgun Week 1/Biweekly #21 10-22 -11-5 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 2 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post

TH 2003 maps
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Trophy Hunter 2003
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerrard

serbia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:43 am Post subject: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Hello everyone.Im glad that i found this site because im nuts about hunting games.

Btw can anyone tell me where can i download more maps for TH 2003.I know about cabin fever online but i cant register there (registration is disabled by admin)

I only found 2 maps for TH 2003 on this site.

Please help. Thanks in advance  Smile

p.s:what do i have to do to join a tournament ?
Mossyback_Moe

usa.gif

votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

If you will look on the left side of the main page you will see a category "downloads". Under this, double click on TH 2003 maps. You will find about 90 maps for TH 03.
At the present time there are no tournaments for TH 03. For DH 2005 and DH 2007, look under those headings and select current hunt for hunt description.

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch...

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Gerrard, on behalf of Magnum & myself, I would like to welcome you to Hagadoo, and Thank You for contributing to our forum content. We hold weekly hunts here for 05 & 07 as Mossy stated. Our hunts usually run from Sunday to Sunday. All information including the maps can be found to the left under "Current Hunt". If you have any questions about the "Hunt Explained", please post back. I would like to also invite you to our team speak. I know there is a great time difference from where you live to here, but usually you can find someone to talk to and answer some of your questions. All our team speak info can be found on the right of the site. If you want, I can always open and 03 server for you to hunt on. I usually don't, cause the interest in the game has diminished over time. Please enjoy all the features of the site and Happy Hunting.

Good Luck

Ray  (REZ325)

Get registered or Log in
Gerrard

serbia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and thanks for all the info.  Smile

And sorry to bother you again but if you can just tell me how to get some of the maps to work.I know where to put them and some of them work just fine but other maps wont load.
I see them in my map list but i cant play them.
Visit Evo-Hacks Today
Mossyback_Moe

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:46 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

If they are .zip files, you have to extract them with winzip or winrar. After they are extracted, they will be .spk files.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Gerrard

serbia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Mossyback_Moe @ Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:46 pm wrote:
If they are .zip files, you have to extract them with winzip or winrar. After they are extracted, they will be .spk files.

I know that.  Smile  All files are .spk but some of them just wont load.
Oh and btw,what are DKD maps? Those maps have black stripes on the ground when i load them.Some have black stripes,some have mixed colors etc.
Mossyback_Moe

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:13 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

I think the problem might be with some of the objects in the map. In DH 2003 you can take objects off someone else's map and use them when creating your own map. I'm no mapmaker but I've been told if you don't have the map the objects originally came off of in your map folder, the new map won't play. We have had this problem before. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

I have no idea what the DKD means, but the ones I have seen are poor quality as far as textures and lines go.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:55 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Those maps have black stripes on the ground when i load them.

Gerrard, I think you can get rid of the black lines by going into the game setting and un-checking "Compressed". As far as some maps not wanting to load, please post the name of one & I'll try downloading & playing it. Maybe during our site transfer, something got screwed up.

Get registered or Log in
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
Gerrard

serbia.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:28 am Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:55 am wrote:
Those maps have black stripes on the ground when i load them.

Gerrard, I think you can get rid of the black lines by going into the game setting and un-checking "Compressed". As far as some maps not wanting to load, please post the name of one & I'll try downloading & playing it. Maybe during our site transfer, something got screwed up.

Ok i will do that (un-check compressed)

Maps that wont load are : Stuart island,Louisiana swamp,great beaver lake,Jed smith redwoods,etc
Maps that work just fine are : Alberta rockies,Aries mountain range,Eagle peak,Hill top,Indian valley,Jump creek and Trout creek.

Btw i didnt download all those maps on this site.Some of them are from Big game lodge and some of them are from here http://manetta.us/GameMaps/TH2003/

Here's another site that i found searching for maps.These are all for Deer hunter 2005 i think.
http://ar.geocities.com/laplatacamaras/

Oh and is this guy hunting beavers in this video ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcmpUxS6VU
And how can i put more animals in TH 2003?  Smile
Magnum1973

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:20 am Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Welcome Gerrard.  Mossy is right.  On D2004 and TH2003, when a map maker is making a map they can use an object off of another map that is in their game folder.  The problem with this is that anyone that wants to play the new map also needs to have the other map.  DKD are maps made by kentmaple.  You might find one or two of his maps with that problem but he is usually pretty good with that.  If you go into your game folder and read the text file that says "game", it will give you a brief history of your gaming.  Scroll down to the map  that you were trying to load and it should give you an error message some thing like " could not load "custom object/house/mapA".  It might not look exactly like that but if you read the error message you can figure out what map that object was used from.  Then all you have to is download that map and put it in your game folder to get the other map to work.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Gerrard

serbia.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:31 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Ok thanks i will do that.

But what about that map with beavers? How can i add more animals to hunt?  Smile
DeerKillers

italy.gif

votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:48 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

You can hunt only the 5 deer species. There's no way to mod DH2005 like DH04 ISV I think. Smile

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
Mossyback_Moe

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Animals like beaver, geese, turkeys, rabbits, etc. are added by the map maker. You cannot add any animals, you can only hunt the species listed on your game tag. It also shows the bag limits. While in the game, just hit the space bar to see this info.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Gerrard

serbia.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:22 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

Ooooh.  Surprised   I thought that you can download custom made animals for TH 2003 and add them to the game.

Thanks again.
SlimJim

blank.gif

Reputation: 46.8Reputation: 46.8Reputation: 46.8Reputation: 46.8Reputation: 46.8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:02 pm Post subject: Re: TH 2003 maps Reply with quote

The beavers are ambient animals. The map the guy is on is in The San Juan mountains, Colorado. That map came with the game. Also there are hawks, eagles, squirrels, geese, ducks, and trout, on the different levels. They don't go into the Trophy Room though, but they are fun to shoot at. But not hte eagles, you can't hunt anymore animals, and you lose animals that you already claimed if you shoot and kill eagles and hawks.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Trophy Hunter 2003 All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: