Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun #3 /BiWeekly 11-19 - 2:00 pm est. - 12-3 2:00 pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm
Vic View latest post
PM's General Talk REZ325 1 Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 6 Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 pm
REZ325 View latest post
Results Topgun Week 1/Biweekly #21 10-22 -11-5 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 2 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post

TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> The Hunter
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:36 pm Post subject: TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild Reply with quote

TheHunter has just announced a new game release which will be going into Beta soon.

Applications for beta are open now and applications can be made from the link within the news announcement below.

http://news.thehunter.com/introducing-thehunter-call-of-the-wild/

Incuded in the announcement are further links .. including the introduction video

Sounds like this will possibly be the next big thing in hunting games .. if you have the machine to run it.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:54 pm Post subject: Re: TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild Reply with quote

Mixed reviews over on TH about this. I guess three games competing for the same dollar. Will be interesting to see which one survives. Need a better PC, same problem DHT had when it launched if memory serves me correct. Nothing but constant complaining.

Get registered or Log in
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:56 pm Post subject: Re: TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild Reply with quote

What happened to Primal?

Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:20 am Post subject: Re: TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:56 pm wrote:
What happened to Primal?

About a month ago Primal crashed real bad, after about a week they came in and fixed it, then about 1 week back it went into regression again. So far no fix has been done, every one is screaming on the steam forum and no one from EW has said a thing about if or when it will be fixed..
It can still be played but every time you start a new gameit loads in different gear than what you finished with the session before.
Sometimes more and sometimes less.

As for Call of the wild...
Most of the complaints are from people that think they should get some form ofprice reduction or be able to move their gear over to the new game or think tey are losing out on money they have spent on the current game..

It a totally new game for gods sake.
if you want it you buy it at the going rate.

I dont see a huge shift to Call of the Wild happening right off .. as so many dont have the computer to play it. Min of two gigs vieo card required and reccomended 4 gigs. A large number are barely managing the Hunter on the gear they have now.

Meanwhile I have lost my main computer as of last night. Looks like a disc problem.
Currently using my backup  which has no video card so Im out of the hunter and primal both for a while.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Visit RealmDesignz Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:24 am Post subject: Re: TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild Reply with quote

Dan, sorry about your HD.
DHT was to DH2005 as TH CotW is to THC. Both times you needed to upgrade at a minimum or buy a new PC just to run the games. I think I read that the new game willl be on a CD you buy. Like DHT, TH will fade and become unsupported and all the problems will be left to hang around and never to fixed only to be talked about. Then both games will fade away and then another company will do something new and different and start the process all over again. Just like the DH series. History repeating itself. The people that spent all the money on the hunter will be super pissed in the end. Since THC is online, the server will reach it's life's end and be shut down. Then everything is gone included your invested money. But.......
DH2005 will still be kicking, LOL.

Sorry about primal. I know there are some mad folks there too, I know I would be.

Get registered or Log in
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 am Post subject: Re: TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild Reply with quote

Beta launch made some angry hunters. Seems random was a marketing ploy to get interest up, then it seems that they gave the keys to people who post a lot to you tube and other platforms like that. Rumors of some getting two or more keys upset a lot. Graphics look super nice but you will need a super rig to run it.

Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:35 pm Post subject: Re: TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild Reply with quote

Ron Mctube Rez's a wild boar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27vN4pRS0do

LOL

Get registered or Log in
jummpy123

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:07 pm Post subject: Re: TheHunter announces New Game Release. Call of the Wild Reply with quote

I am pretty hyped for CotW, I am fortunate enough to have the rig to run it. However, upon viewing some beta footage, I really wish there is an option to get some of that crap off of the screen, I don't like my hand being held while hunting. Will definitely buy the game though.
Visit Evo-Hacks Today
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  The Hunter All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: