Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 8 Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:58 pm
Jimbo1952 View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post

Map like logging camp 34?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Deer Hunter 2005
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
jummpy123

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:13 pm Post subject: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

Does anyone know/have a map that is like the hybrid map logging camp 34? Where you hunt on logging roads. Preferably not a hybrid map as those crash for me (and yes, I have the patch). Any help would be appreciated!
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:00 am Post subject: Re: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

try these

http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=805

http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=933

http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=703

this one will require a more powerful computer than usual.anyway run it as high as you can for best effect.
http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=916

Im interested to know why your hybrid maps wont run. It must be a install problem.
tell me what your computer spec are and I will try and sort it out for you.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jummpy123

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:25 pm Post subject: Re: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

I reinstalled the patch and they run fine Razz sorry! Thanks a ton for the maps I have a good pc so I'll give all these a try!
jummpy123

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:27 am Post subject: Re: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

All of those maps are great! EXACTLY what i'm looking for! Thanks! I like maps with lots of roads, instead of just an open map, as I like to hunt off an atv Razz I'll be keeping my eyes open for more of these! If you know of one that is modeled after British Columbia, I would love it, as that is where I live/hunt irl.
Visit Evo-Install Today
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:28 am Post subject: Re: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

I made a set of three maps entitled
ABC Trilogy Chapter 1
ABC Trilogy chapter 2
ABC Trilogy chapter 3

Each map is done in three seasons so you can experience each three different ways, all up 9 maps

Chapter 1 is set in the lowlands and features Whitetails.
Chapter 2 is set in the foothills and features blacktails mules and whitetails, logging trails, cutovers and plantations.
Chapter 3 is set in the high country and has high alpine meadows, untouched forest and lakes, with Mule deer and blacktail.

1 can be found in the Hybrid whitetail maps, while 2 and 3 are in the hybrid mixed maps section.

I would be keen to hear your comments and feedback as to whether I got it right in attempting to capture the essence of B.C. in those maps.

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jummpy123

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:58 am Post subject: Re: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

thanks a ton! do you live in BC? or did you just decide to model a map after this?

So, essentially, Chapter 1 is like the lower mainland, chapter 2 is the okanagan/cariboo area and chapter 3 is close to the yukon border? like fort st. john?
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:23 pm Post subject: Re: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

I live in New Zealand. I have never been to North America.

I research the maps from the internet  and sometimes make maps to order using information from maps and photos the person requesting  the map has supplied.
Maps made to specification of real places from google earth maps are a lot of work and often require specific custom objects and vegetation to be made to meet the criteria.

Since you have the Editor Im hoping you will eventually be able to make a great B.C. map to share here on Hagadoo..

If any map seems familiar you may locate it wherever you think it would fit.
The main thing is to have fun and find those big bucks.

Get registered or Log in
jummpy123

blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:33 pm Post subject: Re: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

Ah, even with the help file I am still finding the map editor quite confusing. Could you link me to a different tutorial? They always loose me with the object and terrain generator and my terrain ends up looking nothing like they show on the picture Razz Also, do you know how to make maps using hybrid patch objects? Thanks! Hoping to get a map up here by August. Hopefully I will be able to do this beautiful province justice! Lol.
Visit Evo-Hacks Today
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:03 am Post subject: Re: Map like logging camp 34? Reply with quote

if you have installed the hybrid patch the hybrid objects are those at the first part of the editor list  .. and file names are proceeded by  Data\ world\ models 04\..........
Standard 2005 items are Data\ world\ models\ .............................
You just load them directly using the editor file browser.

I linked all the Editor help in your other thread  Map editor help.

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Deer Hunter 2005 All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: