Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:57 pm
miriambrenda View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 3 Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm
Vic View latest post
PM's General Talk REZ325 1 Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 6 Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 pm
REZ325 View latest post
Results Topgun Week 1/Biweekly #21 10-22 -11-5 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 2 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm
Result Hunt Biweekly Hunt # 20 10-08-10-22 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:16 pm
ron4560 View latest post

new game from PSROutdoors

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> DH2005 tips and tricks
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joker187

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 am Post subject: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

just wanted to share thig huning game I found. i know .I know that will fall inl love with this game bc the map and background are the sh!*\\

http://www.psroutdoors.com/index.htm
n2spaze1
Map Maker

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:21 am Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

is there multiplayer on the game
Joker187

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 pm Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

not sure i didnt read all of it
TKSniper
Staff
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 pm Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

That looks somewhat promising. I watched a couple of the animation videos. The game has the same problem Trophy Hunter 03 had before the patch is applied. Stuttering animal movement. Shadow rendering is good.  Smile

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

BIG GAME LODGE
Visit RealmDesignz Today
LRHUNTER

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

I'm really interested in these games for the Sound Recognition Technology.  It would be a great way to practice calling before spring gobbler season.  If anyone has these games I'd like to hear what they think of them.  
Mr_Mule

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:15 pm Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

I installed the demo but I can't figure out how to leave the lodge.
I picked my weapon & ammo then I tried to pick the hunting area & nothing happened.
I even tried going to the door of the lodge & no option to open it was given.
I read the manual & it was no help.
Has anyone else tried it?

Get registered or Log in
Jimbo1952

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:34 pm Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

I d/l and installed but my puter is to slow, I was able to jerk around the lodge, get the weapon and ammo, but same here. couldn't pick location or exit. I'm thinking there must be other things you need to pick up first. didn't bother trying to go upstairs and not sure if you're supposed to, says recommended speed is 1.8, I have 1.6 so figured it would run. but it is to slow and jerky. did grab a coat that didn't show on the screen, so there could be other things also. good luck with it.
Mr_Mule

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 pm Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

Personally, I think the graphics leave a little to be desired.
To be honest the only thing that impressed is the background image.
The demo doesn't allow 1st person view even though it lets you select it in the settings but supposedly the full version does.
The resolution was only 1024x768 & there is no way to change the resolution in the settings.
The full version might but I'm not impressed enough to buy it yet. The demo only allows you to to Dove hunt in Argentina also.
As of now there is no support forum but they do have an email address if you have questions.
Oh & the background music volume can be adjusted from 0% to 100% & I didn't see anything about a multiplayer mode.
It's gonna be hard to beat DH 2005 with those graphics, no multiplayer & a small choice in hunting areas.

Below is a short full resolution (1024x728) in game video for those that are curious about how it looks.
For best viewing select 720p HD.

http://youtu.be/w5jp9-xkmS4

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by Mr_Mule on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
Mr_Mule

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:10 am Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

I've been offered a free product key for the full game in exchange for some game reviews so I'll be able to give more details about the game sometime in the near future.
I just replied a few minutes ago so I haven't received it yet.
The game is already on the market so if anyone wants to try it them selves have at it.  Smile

Get registered or Log in
Mr_Mule

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 pm Post subject: Re: new game from PSROutdoors Reply with quote

Mr_Mule @ Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:07 pm wrote:
I've been offered a free product key for the full game in exchange for some game reviews so I'll be able to give more details about the game sometime in the near future.
I just replied a few minutes ago so I haven't received it yet.
The game is already on the market so if anyone wants to try it them selves have at it.  Smile

Ok, here's my honest opinion about the game World Hunter.
The graphics are ok but the resolution is only 1024x768 & there is no way to change it in the settings.
It kind of reminds me of DHT with smaller hunting areas.
There are only 3 hunting areas, Argentina: Dove hunting, Canada: Deer  & New Mexico: Big horn.
There are also coyotes but they don't count as trophies & neither do Does.
After you collect your one trophy the game ends & you have to start over.
It is single player.
You can not run in simulation mode which is what most of us here would be using.
Ballistics for the rifles are way off, too much bullet drop.
There is no Archery hunting, no calls, stands, ect... Just 2 shotguns, a scoped rifle & an AR-15.
It has an option for 1st person view but it is actually 3rd person until you aim so your character blocks your field of view.
The animal models remind me of the old DH5 but are slightly better.
The animal behavior isn't realistic. You can get very close before they run & they don't run very far at all.
Over all I'd say that the game might satisfy a 10 year old but anyone much above that age or that is an experienced hunter would be disappointed.
I emailed the guy my honest opinion & some suggestions/constructive criticism & I am waiting on his reply.
PRS Outdoors is a small company but maybe if they listen to my suggestions they will make the DH series hunters happy & make themselves some money in the process.

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  DH2005 tips and tricks All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: