Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 10 Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post

old man but still has somebite..hope i am in the right spot

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> General Talk
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
pappy

canada.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:42 pm Post subject: old man but still has somebite..hope i am in the right spot Reply with quote

well, i have been on hagadoo for a short time. i am trying to make a custom map of my old stomping grounds! i sure did cover a lot of ground in that area over the last 40+ years. i sure hope i can make something that sorta looks like it. due to health and a 5x by-pass, things for me can only be done on the potter..( not a strong point " i was a member of bgl but after many years there was just too much " bad-mouthing " and " poor taste of words " on this site. they ran into some problems and i left the site. they are back up and running...it is not the same site. i found out about hagadoo and took a chance.....just fabulous to be here. i hope over the next while, that you will be cool with some of my questions and remarks ( very civil of course ) and i figure out where to post the approiate questions ( yes, i know, they will be in the 2005 map makeing area ) as a quic note..over 3 re-loads of the dh 2005 game, i clocked in over 7000 hours and now i am starting over again...   pappy
p.s. to all the foul mouth people on any site please remember.." it is better to be a fool in the mind of a few than to open your mouth and prove it to all " happy on-line "  and  " real-time " hunting      pappy

KEEP YOUR NOSE TO THE WIND AND YOUR POWDER DRY...
Lucky
Map Maker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:14 pm Post subject: Re: old man but still has somebite..hope i am in the right s Reply with quote

pappy you just need to get involved , get team speak and talk to the guys, join the weekly hunts, ask anything this site is full of
knowledgeable people in every aspect of the game.   search the forums for answers to your questions most have been asked
by others.
there are no dumb questions someone is always able to help .  

I joined this site for the competition because I had a 5 x by-pass in 2006 and had to quit tramping the mountains
but I am sill living a lifestyle I enjoy immensely because I have the time to do what I want.   I exercise daily by walking 2.5 miles
I still eat what I want but watch what I eat.  I Live in a 5th Wheel (full timer)from summer to winter headquarters and still have time to hunt on Hagadoo

the Hagadoo community is one you will relish as I do and you will meet many interesting and talented people.  The Legend series is somewhat like
a Mountain Man rendezvous where you can show off your skills and talents and maybe walk away with a title

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
pappy

canada.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 pm Post subject: Re: old man but still has somebite..hope i am in the right s Reply with quote

well thank-you lucky..you sorta stirred me up abit. it will be nice to yak to some-body who has gone through it. thanks again and i sure will be yakkin' to you and maybe you can help me out with some questions regarding this map makeing....take care and may all your days be sunny      pappy

REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:19 pm Post subject: Re: old man but still has somebite..hope i am in the right s Reply with quote

pappy @ Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm wrote:
" i was a member of bgl but after many years there was just too much " bad-mouthing " and " poor taste of words " on this site. they ran into some problems and i left the site. they are back up and running...it is not the same site.

Pappy, I don't know if I said hello & welcome,but.......... Hello & Welcome from Hagadoo.Com's Staff, Members, & my self Very Happy I have been on board here probably close to 4 years now (not totally sure though) BGL is / was a great site. In the glory, they had over 30,000+ members! With that kind of draw, tensions & words fly unfortunately Sad  I have have done my best to keep our members happy while allowing the honor to run the site, given to me by Magnum, passed to him by Hagadoo (Bob). We have had our own bickering at times because of hunting styles, personality clashes and other assorted grievances. But for the most part, we have always worked thought it. This is a great site, only because of its members, not the people who run it. Lucky is a perfect example. I known Lucky for a while, but I never knew of all his by pass surgery's.  Lucky personal approach is why people stick around. Dan (DanthemanBoone) is probably the best & most knowledgeable map mapper I know, next to magnum. Dan, Mag, Luycky, Jimbo, Spaze, & all the others I may have forgot to mention will bend over backwards to help you with your map issues. We have expert and committed hunters here also, the Masters of the game will always be glad to give you free advice, if asked. The site is very diverse & accommodating. I hope it meets your ever need. Lucky hit the nail on the head, there are no stupid questions here, just ask Ron, LOL while trying to set up his team speak ROTFLMAO!!!!!
So good luck, welcome aboard, & have fun Very Happy

Get registered or Log in
Visit DFG-GAMING.COM Today
ron4560
Site Owner
Legend
Past Legend

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 pm Post subject: Re: old man but still has somebite..hope i am in the right s Reply with quote

REZ325 @ Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 pm wrote:
Pappy, I don't know if I said hello & welcome,but.......... Hello & Welcome from Hagadoo.Com's Staff, Members, & my self Very Happy I have been on board here probably close to 4 years now (not totally sure though) BGL is / was a great site. In the glory, they had over 30,000+ members! With that kind of draw, tensions & words fly unfortunately Sad  I have have done my best to keep our members happy while allowing the honor to run the site, given to me by Magnum, passed to him by Hagadoo (Bob). We have had our own bickering at times because of hunting styles, personality clashes and other assorted grievances. But for the most part, we have always worked thought it. This is a great site, only because of its members, not the people who run it. Lucky is a perfect example. I known Lucky for a while, but I never knew of all his by pass surgery's.  Lucky personal approach is why people stick around. Dan (DanthemanBoone) is probably the best & most knowledgeable map mapper I know, next to magnum. Dan, Mag, Luycky, Jimbo, Spaze, & all the others I may have forgot to mention will bend over backwards to help you with your map issues. We have expert and committed hunters here also, the Masters of the game will always be glad to give you free advice, if asked. The site is very diverse & accommodating. I hope it meets your ever need. Lucky hit the nail on the head, there are no stupid questions here, just ask Ron, LOL while trying to set up his team speak ROTFLMAO!!!!!
So good luck, welcome aboard, & have fun Very Happy

As you can see by this post and many in the forums I had a hard time getting things right Surprised
But the Guys and Gals on this site put that Welcome hand out and showed the way!
Iv'e been a member since 2008?Still screw up and have many ? But all are answered thur the staff or a pm to the almighty Rez who without I'd still be hunting 15 min. hunts on servers!
Welcome and Enjoy

Get registered or Log in
pappy

canada.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:10 pm Post subject: Re: old man but still has somebite..hope i am in the right s Reply with quote

txs to all for your comments. i cannot always get on this pooter so if i am late in a response to your advice please bear with me. thank goodness for all the hunting memories we all have from years past. after all, with-out them, what can we brag about when we sit around a camp-fire...take care all  pappy

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  General Talk All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: