Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-10 12pm est.-12--24 1pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 am
ron4560 View latest post
Topgun Week #4/BiWeekly # 24 12-3 -12-17 CANCELLED DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 10 Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Balloons in Silly Snake DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Toggun#3/Biweekly #23 11-19-12-3 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 3 Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm
ron4560 View latest post
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 8 Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 4 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm
cowboy View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post

Hello evryone, new to site and have a question
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
hunterdave42

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:04 pm Post subject: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

Just found this site today after deciding to reinstall dh2005 after a long break from it. I saw this weeks hunt and was going to give it a try but when I trie to get the map to load in the game I get the following error "map not working, must read log file".

What do I have to do?

The site looks great, look forward to going threw it in more detail soon.
Thanks for any help you can give me with the map.

Dave
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

votes: 14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:09 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

hunterdave42 @ Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:04 pm wrote:
Just found this site today after deciding to reinstall dh2005 after a long break from it. I saw this weeks hunt and was going to give it a try but when I trie to get the map to load in the game I get the following error "map not working, must read log file".

What do I have to do?

The site looks great, look forward to going threw it in more detail soon.
Thanks for any help you can give me with the map.

Dave

Hello & welcome to our site Smile
This weeks map is a Hybrid map, it utilizes objects from Dh2004 map editor along with 05. You must Download the hybrid patch for the map to work. It can be found in the the Hybrid map section. The patch will self install, no need to figure pout where it goes. It is a big download, and our site has a problem at times allowing you to D/L it depending on your connection.. If you have problems getting it off the site, please post back.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
hunterdave42

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

Ty. Ok I downloaded the hybrid patch and now the game will not launch. Click on desk top icon and a flash of black and back to desk top.
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

hunterdave42 @ Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 pm wrote:
Ty. Ok I downloaded the hybrid patch and now the game will not launch. Click on desk top icon and a flash of black and back to desk top.

There are 2 patches, which one did you D/L? The first one (left) or the second one(Right)?

Get registered or Log in
Visit Detailed Designs Today
hunterdave42

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

1st one
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

OK, more questions.
Do you have any other mods currently install to the game? What operating system are you currently using? Are your video drivers up to date? If you recently u8pdated them, try undoing the update, and see what happens. Did you buy the download version of the game or retail disk? Can you install the game on another computer in your house with the patch and see if it runs on that one? Please post back Smile

Get registered or Log in
WhiteWolf

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

welcome HunterDave42 REZ and the guys here are pros they will help you and we hope you enjoy HAGADOO.COM as much as we do.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hunterdave42

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 am Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

I am running windows vista. Nothing new installed or updated to my system. I installed the game, installed patch 1.2, and game was running fine. I downloaded a few maps from the dl section and tried them, worked fine. I then had troulbe with this weeks hunt map, downloaded the hybrid patch and game now will not launch. The cd is the orig. retail disck
Visit RealmDesignz Today
dhunter000

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 am Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

hunterdave42 @ Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:49 am wrote:
I am running windows vista. Nothing new installed or updated to my system. I installed the game, installed patch 1.2, and game was running fine. I downloaded a few maps from the dl section and tried them, worked fine. I then had troulbe with this weeks hunt map, downloaded the hybrid patch and game now will not launch. The cd is the orig. retail disck

Welcome to Hagadoo, the best hunting site on the web Smile
For some reason I could not download the map either Confused
Dhunter000

Get registered or Log in

I'm hunting Wabbits cause I cant find any Horny Heads!
Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TKSniper
Staff
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

Hello hunterdave42! Welcome to Hagadoo!  Very Happy

Get registered or Log in

BIG GAME LODGE
Rick

usa.gif

votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

Hello & welcome to the site

Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

F you are still having a problem and you think it is related to the Hybrid patch .. remove it and see what happens.
Follow this link to find instructions on how to remove it.
http://www.hagadoo.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1728

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
REZ325
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Site Admin
Staff

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:38 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

Hunter Dave, if this problem continues, you can always join us in TS and you will find more help there. We use teamviewer at times to interface with your PC to see if everything set up correctly. I am sorry for any inconvenience your are experiencing, but eventually, we will resolve your problem, please be patient, follow DanthemanBoones advice, and please post back

Thanks Smile

Get registered or Log in
hunterdave42

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

I will try that. Just got home from my sons baseball game so dont think I will get to it tonight, but will try tomorrow after work and will keep you posted. Thanks for all the help so far.
hunterdave42

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:22 pm Post subject: Re: Hello evryone, new to site and have a question Reply with quote

ok, just got rid of the data folder like the link that DanthemanBoones posted stated and now the game launches and works fine.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Introduce yourself All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: